Kaji is a quiz-based personal knowledge management software. Initially, it was designed and developed to help students in higher learning institutions to prepare for their exams while developing their thinking skills. At the moment, works are being done to determine the best ways to maximize Kaji’s effectiveness on primary and secondary school students.
Please have a minute to watch Kaji’s brief introduction and promo video. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and give a Like to help me make Kaji better. Thank you in advance!
- Click here to download Kaji for Windows (with tutorial)
- It is freeware
- Latest version: 2020v1 (April 16th, 2020)
- Currently for Windows only
- Personal quiz-based knowledge management system
- Apply inquiry-based learning
- Students create all quiz-items (questions and answer) to promote self-directed learning
- Require students to do self-assessment
- Constant inquiry and reflection helps develop thinking skills
- Help to develop life-long learning skills
- Instructors can use students’ Kaji reports to assess students’ performance
- Students’ Kaji data can be passed on to later students for improvements